For a carefree time on the lagoon green
Our course rules
No game without a few rules. No fun without respectful cooperation. We have drawn up a handful of course rules so that you can really feel at home on our golf course and enjoy your game to the max. Many thanks for your cooperation. Please get in touch if you have any further questions on our course rules.
- Please be respectful and uphold good manners and refrain from improper behaviour and loud expressions of dismay.
- Respect the time of your fellow players and do not stay in one place for an unnecessarily long time.
- Whether on the grass or in the sand: Please leave the tee-off area as you found it. Please remember to replace any sods of grass.
- Please keep your carts and golf carts to the marked paths.
- Pay attention to the safety of yourself and others at all times. Play considerately and do not put anyone in danger.
- Please only walk on our course wearing appropriate golf attire.
- Practising on the course is not permitted.
- The balls from our driving range may not be used on the golf course.
- Please observe our restricted areas and signs without exception and at all times. For your own safety.
- Please do not enter closed courses.
- Playing on our course is only allowed with prior permission and reservation.
Violations of our course rules will be punished with a written warning. In the event of non-compliance or repeated violations, we reserve the right to suspend the player concerned for a period of up to 30 days or for up to four tournament weekends.